How to play Fantasy Cricket?
Cricket is the most popular sport in India, with millions of fans following the game religiously. But, gone are the days when people just watched the game. Now, with the advent of technology, fans can take their passion for cricket to another level by playing fantasy cricket. Fantasy cricket is a popular online game, allowing fans to create virtual teams of real-life cricket players and earn points based on their performance in actual cricket matches. Often fantasy cricket involves cash prizes and allows cricket fans to win real money.
What is Fantasy Cricket?
Fantasy cricket is a game of skill and strategy where cricket fans compete with each other by using their knowledge of the game. Participants in fantasy cricket games create a virtual team of real cricket players, who then earn fantasy points based on their performance in real-life cricket matches. The objective is to create a team that can earn the maximum number of points by selecting players based on their form, playing conditions, and opposition. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins the contest.
How to Get Started in Fantasy Cricket?
Getting started in fantasy cricket is easy, all you need to do is download the app and sign up on the GamezDaddy app. Once you have signed up, you can select a contest to join, and create your fantasy team by selecting players from the pool of available players. You can join free contests to practice or start playing cash contests and start winning cash prizes worth crores
How to Play Fantasy Cricket Like a Pro?
Playing fantasy cricket is easy but winning is a different story altogether. Winning in fantasy cricket is a game of skill and strategy. To play and win like a pro one must have a good knowledge and understanding of the game.
- ⦁ Select the Team
In order to join a contest one must create a team for that particular match. To create a team one needs to choose a total of 11 players from both competing teams. When selecting a team, it's essential to consider the conditions of the venue, opposition, players' recent form, and their role in the team. It's also important to balance the team by selecting players from different categories such as batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders.
- 0. Select Captain & Vice-Captain
Selecting the captain & the vice-captain of fantasy teams is a very important part of the game. The captain and vice-captain of the fantasy team earn 2x and 1.5x points respectively, so it's crucial to select them wisely. One must choose a captain who is in good form and is likely to perform well in the upcoming match.
- 0. Rules for Making a Fantasy Team
While making a fantasy team on GamezDaddy one must keep in mind the following rules:
- The fantasy team must have a total of 11 players.
- Players have to be selected using 100 points in total, where each player has a specific value in points.
- You're allowed to pick up to 10 players from a single team.
- Your team needs to have players from the following categories:
|Player Type||Maximum no.||Minimum no.|
What is Faṇtasy Points System?
Fantasy cricket players receive certain points according to the performance of the players on their fantasy team. This means for every run made, wicket taken, or catch held certain fantasy points will be awarded to fantasy players. Points are allotted according to the Fantasy Points System given below:
How to Win in Fantasy Cricket?
Fantasy Cricket on GamezDaddy is a game of skill and strategy. The key to winning in fantasy cricket is choosing players likely to perform well in the corresponding real-life cricket matches. Thus, to increase your chances of winning, you must have good knowledge of the game and keep improving on that
You may keep the following tips in mind while playing fantasy cricket to improve your fantasy cricket skills:
- Do not play every match! Play only those matches on the fantasy app that you have good knowledge about.
- Try to wait for the toss and choose players from the playing 11 of both teams.
- Keep eye on the pitch & weather report, the average score of the ground, and players' past performances.
- While selecting players, maintain a balance between form and potential.
- Prioritize openers and middle-order batters in T10/T20 formats
- Join multiple contests and create multiple teams to increase your chances of winning.
- Read expert match predictions for insight while selecting your team.